- Bogdánfy u. 10/A Sporttelep
- Bogdánfy u. 10/B Sporttelep
- Tüskecsarnok edzőterem
- Mérnök u. sporttelep
Students and workers of the University are welcome on the outdoor and indoor sports fields of the Sports Yard in Mérnök Street; several sporting opportunities are available.
• grass football field (90 metres by 60 metres) – on this area four small field football pitch (20 metres by 40 metres) can be formed; the pitches have lighting.
• clay tennis courts - five courts are available during the outdoor season from the middle of April till the middle of October; the courts have lighting.
• From the middle of October till the middle of April four tent-covered tennis courts are available for tennis players.
• small football field with artificial turf (20 metres by 40 metres) which operates all year round; the field has lighting. A tent cover makes it possible to use the field also in winter.
• a beach volleyball field (17 metres by 32 metres), sand, with evening lighting; it is suitable for beach football and for children’s programs as well.
• a multifunctional bitumen field (17 metres by 30 metres), it also has evening lighting. This field is suitable for the following sporting activities: streetball, small field football, football tennis, floorball, shooting
• a minigolf course - an eternit-covered minigolf centre with 18 courses which also has evening lighting.
• a sportsroom with parquet floor
(13 metres by 27 metres), which can be divided into two separate rooms (one-third and two-thirds) and is suitable for different sports: badminton, table tennis (three table tennis tables), aerobic and dance sessions, mini tennis, floorball, and different kinds of martial arts (karate, aikido, etc.).
• summer sport and language camp for family members of ELTE workers on a reduced price
• sport and leisure time programmes
06 1 206 53 90 • 06 20 281 4542
06 20 262 7960 email@example.com